понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

asmussen bad reporter




First of all, I LOVE the intro because my mind went spinning with ideas. Just like a true writer. Haha.
Ben and I: Well we spent the whole entire weekend just with his family and my family. And we went on a dinner date. It was cute. No big deal though because we werenapos;t boyfriend and girlfriend. Then yesterday we were at the Wal*Mart and he kissed my forehead saying he loved me. Then he asked do you want to tell our parents about us tonight or on Halloween (his favorite holiday). I told him to wait and he said okay. So we are gonna celebrate our anniversary on the 19th since that is when we started to actually date. And we will also celebrate in on the 31st since we are telling our parents...
asmussen bad reporter, asmussen, asmuss plastic systems, asmuss brooking.



Комментариев нет: